Written by Charles Terry
Tuesday, 15 January 2013 News/ Announcements
Friday, February 8th beginning at 5pm thru Saturday, 9th at dawn. 15+ hours of training!
At the usual campgrounds off highway 11. If you're interested in participating, click to email for directions.
- Dakkentaijutsu: Hand to Hand Combat
- Jutaijutsu: Grappling and Ground Combat
- Bukijustu: Weapons Combat
- Survival Training
- and more!
- If you have training weapons (training sword, training knife, etc.), please bring them along. We will have some available and will accommodate as many as possible.
- Pack a lunch, we will break an hour for lunch.
- Wear warm clothing. This is winter camp and it WILL get cold. Also wear something you don't mind getting dirty and/ or wet, and bring clean clothes if you want to change. We will have one tent available for changing and storage.
- We do not cancel camps due to weather. We tough it out.
- Have Fun!
Follow the event on Facebook.